Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Our Little Home website at http://www.ourlittlehome.co.za. Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") so that you can understand how they apply to you and your purchase with us, from http://www.ourlittlehome.co.za (the "Website") and products that you may purchase on the Website.
2. Our Little Home is a private company. We own and operate the Website. We can be contacted on [email protected]
3. Please browse through our Website. You may use this for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes only, and no other purpose. You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage, harm, claim or any other cost whatsoever that we may sustain as a result of your use of our Website and/or its contents contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
4. By using this Website, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole of the agreement between us relating to the matters dealt with herein and, save to the extent otherwise provided herein, no undertaking, representation, term or condition relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions not incorporated in these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on either of us.
5. We reserve the right to suspend our Website or any part thereof or terminate your account at any time if we, in our sole discretion, decide to do so.
6. "Order" means the order submitted by you offering to purchase a product or products from this Website at the price marked on the item
7. "products" means the products for sale to be found on this Website.
8. "account" means the account you may choose to register before you submit order/s; Note every account is cash before delivery.
9. "supplier" means the suppliers from whom we source our products;
10. "delivery partner" means a courier company of our, or your choice. We do prefer The Courier Guy, and Postnet to Postnet
11. "business days" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday; and
12. "business hours" means the hours between 08h30 and 16h00 on any business day
13. When making an order, you must be over 18 years of age, possess a valid credit card or be authorised to use a valid credit or debit card and register for an account on the Website. To place the order you should follow the given instructions.
14. When you order a product from this Website, you are offering to buy it at the price stated on the Website.
15. We reserve the right to refuse your offer to purchase a product from our Website or to cancel an order you placed for any reason which includes but is not limited to the following –
15.1 the product being sold out or unavailable from the supplier;
15.2 inability to obtain authorisation of payment; and/or
15.3 the identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion.
16. Should we accept your offer to purchase a product from this Website, a sale agreement will be concluded between you and us.
17. Payments can be made online using valid Visa or MasterCard credit cards. Or a customer and do an EFT payment into our bank account. NOTE Goods will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our bank account.
18. Please note some payments take longer than a day to process. As soon as payment is received you will be notified of your dispatch of order.
19. By submitting your order, identity number and payment card details, you warrant that you are authorised to make payment with the payment card and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
20. Once we have received and accepted your order, we will arrange for the delivery thereof to your shipping address through The Courier Guy DOOR TO DOOR or Postnet to Postnet, depending on the shipping method you select during secure checkout. You will be notified by email once your order has been dispatched and this email will also contain information regarding the manner in which your order can be tracked.
21. You will not be able to change your shipping address once an order has been placed. It is thus your responsibility to ensure that the shipping address you give us is accurate.
22. In the event that you choose as your shipping method “Postnet to Postnet” it will be your responsibility to collect your order from your local postnet within the time period specified in the notice you receive once sent. We cannot be held liable for any damages suffered by you (financial or otherwise) due to your failure to do so or due to your not receiving the aforesaid notice from the post office for any reason.
23. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be at your shipping address and in a position to take receipt of and sign for the order on your behalf at the time so arranged with the courier. Should nobody be in attendance at the time of delivery, the Courier Guy will keep the products, leave a notice at the shipping address and attempt to contact you to make new arrangements for delivery or collection. In this situation, we reserve the right to charge an additional delivery or storage fee should it be required in the circumstances.
24. In the event that you select as your shipping method “The Courier Guy Door-to-Door Economy” or “The Courier Guy Door-to-Door Express”, a tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order is dispatched and such email will also contain detailed instructions on how to track your order
25. Ownership of the goods you order will pass to you once they are dispatched. Risk will pass to you once you or a third party acting on your behalf, as the case may be, take(s) delivery of the order either by collecting it at the post office or by signing for receipt of the goods from The Courier Guy, as the case may be. Once risk has passed to you, goods will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their subsequent loss or destruction.
26. Time is not of the essence in these Terms and Conditions. Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that you receive your order within the time indicated during secure checkout, we will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the products once they have been dispatched by us and are in the possession of either Postnet or The Courier Guy, as the case may be.
27. If your order contains custom-made items, your entire order will ship within the time period specified on the Website. The shipping lead time indicated during secure checkout will therefore start running from the date on which your order ships and not from the date on which you complete secure checkout, if your order contains custom-made items. In order to receive ready-to-wear items sooner, we suggest you order your custom-made items separately.
28. We do not accept refunds, or returns. So please ensure you receive all valid and necessary information before your purchase.
29. We cannot always guarantee the availability of products from this Website, as we rely on the stock of our suppliers. We will update our Website as soon as we become aware of any product becoming unavailable. Should we be unable to supply each and every item ordered in the quantities ordered, you nevertheless agree to accept delivery and make payment for the products correctly delivered.
30. These terms are subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002 ("Electronic Communications Act") and any of the terms that are in conflict with any of the compulsory provisions of the Electronic Communications Act will be deemed to have been modified so as to comply with such provisions of the Electronic Communications Act.
31. In terms of the Electronic Communications Act, we will provide you with the opportunity to review the entire transaction, correct any mistake and withdraw from the transaction before placing an order.
32. You may not use the content of our Website, our logos or any other images that appear on our Website without our written consent.
33. We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of these Terms and Conditions attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainment's of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
34. Either you or we may terminate the agreement under these Terms and Conditions forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two business days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a product already paid for by you and not delivered).
35. We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address, delivery address and payment method details when you want to make a purchase on our Website.
36. Use of our Website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any damages, howsoever arising, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss from the access or use of our Website or the purchase of any of the products or services.
36. These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Website and continue indefinitely, as amended by us from time to time, for so long as the Website exists and is operational. We shall be entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the Website at any time (subject to processing any orders then already placed and accepted by us).
37. No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
38. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
39. You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
40. If any item(s) we deliver is not what you ordered, is damaged or defective or of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you return the item to us in the same condition it was dispatched in.
41. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 (ten) business days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email to [email protected]
42. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site, if needed. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
43. Notwithstanding the a foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer in terms of any applicable law.
45. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our Website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
46. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such amendment(s). It is your responsibility to peruse these terms and conditions regularly and, if you do not agree to anything contained therein, desist from any further use of this website.